Installing Our Murals Is Easy!
With the help of a friend and a couple hours on your hands, you can easily and quickly install a mural!
Basic Installation Tips For Canvas Murals
- Read the Full Installation Instructions for your material (found below)
- Prepare Your Wall
- Be sure to start with a smooth, clean surface.
- Remove hooks, light fixtures, and plates; fill cracks and holes with spackling compound and sand until smooth.
- We recommend that two people install the mural together.
- Lay out your mural panels before installing to ensure panel order.
- Do not pre-trim your mural.
- Make a guideline on the wall.
- Apply paste to each mural panel.
- Press panels up against the wall.
- Trim overage & remove excess paste.
- Optional: Double cut your seams for a clean look.